Company: RELX Group
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Executive AssistantCategory:Location: Horsham, Pennsylvania, United
StatesReed Tech, aLexisNexis Company (a subsidiary of RELX) has an
Executive Assistant opening inthe Horsham, PA office.TheExecutive
Assistant provides independent and advanced administrative
supportfor members of the Senior Executive Staff.Accountabilities:
- Typicallyreceives little instruction on day-to-day work with
general instructions on newassignments. Determines methods and
procedures on new assignments.
- Workson assignments requiring considerable judgment and
- Establishesand maintains records and files of a highly
confidential and sensitive nature.
- Scheduleappointments and maintains calendar of executives,
establishing appointmentpriorities, reschedules or declines meeting
invitations when appropriate.
- Answerstelephone and takes appropriate actions in answering
questions and directingcalls.
- Opens,sorts and distributes incoming correspondence.
- Arrangesbusiness travel, prepares and tracks expense
- Handlespreparations for on/off-site meetings and events,
preparing agendas, schedulingresources, making arrangements for
technical needs and refreshments.
- Preparespresentation materials for meetings including
- Mayparticipate in meetings, creating and distributing minutes
- Maintainsorganizational charts
- Maintainsoffice in absence of executives, interpreting
requests, implementingresolutions, relaying information to staff
members as needed in a timelymanner.
- Providestraining to other administrative support as
- Performsother related duties and projects as assigned or
- High school diploma; Associate degree preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of previous administrative experience
supporting multiple departments and/or multiple managers and/or
- In-depth to expert knowledge in the Microsoft Office suite of
products including, but not limited to MS Word, Excel and
- In-depth knowledge of Outlook and scheduling tools
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to make independent decisions regarding planning,
organization, and scheduling work.
- Solid organizational skills with a keen attention to
- Adaptable/flexibleReed Tech at http://www.reedtech.com/ is a
provider of best-in-class information-based solutions and services
to meet the broad needs of the global IP market as well as key
regulatory needs of the Life Sciences industry. Our customers
include the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, IP driven companies,
law firms, and a wide range of pharmaceutical and medical device
manufacturers. The corporate culture is driven by a commitment to
excellence, innovation and a strong dedication to its customers,
employees and community. Reed Tech is a LexisNexis
company.LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a
leading global provider of content and technology solutions that
enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic
and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve
better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the
first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis
and Nexis services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional
harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help
professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways.
Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures
organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve
productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part
of RELX Group plc, LexisNexis Legal& Professional serves customers
in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees
worldwide.LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal
opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and
treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability
status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a
disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to
use or access our online system, that individual should please
contact 1.877.734.1938 or firstname.lastname@example.org .RSRLNLP
Keywords: RELX Group, Lower Merion , Executive Assistant, Other , Horsham, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!