Seasonal Retail Fulfillment Support Associate, Exton Square
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Are you ready to bring your amazing self to work?
At Macy's, Inc., we're on a mission to create a brighter future
with bold representation for all. This is our Mission Every One. We
know that each person here is unique. We respect and invest in each
individual to create growth, pride and satisfaction. If we are able
to bring our whole selves to work, it translates into a more
abundant and wider array of ideas and energy for all to benefit
from. Our success will be built on amazing colleagues, working
As a Fulfillment Colleague, you will be responsible for driving a
great shopping experience for our omni channel customer by
supporting the operational activities that drive sales, profit, and
excellent customer service. You will collaborate with the store
team to deliver results in a friction-free shopping
What we can offer you:
- An inclusive, challenging, and refreshingly fun work
- Empowerment to perform impactful work with tangible
- Coverage across medical, dental, vision, and retirement
- Employee Assistance Program (mental health and financial
- Fully-Funded education benefits may include 100% of tuition,
books, and fees
- Merchandise discounts
- Colleague Resource Groups (CRGs), give-back/volunteer
What you will do:
- Customer Service: Greet customers, answer their questions, and
provide assistance in a friendly and professional manner. Ensure a
positive shopping experience by providing order updates, addressing
customer concerns and resolving issues promptly.
- Customer Support: Monitor alerts to ensure Ready on Time
completion of Buy Online Pickup In-Store (BOPS) orders. During peak
times, conduct customer pick-up including retrieving the orders
from our back-of-house storage and delivering them curbside to the
- Picking and Packing: Locate ordered items in the store and
prepare merchandise for shipment using handheld technology and
appropriate packing materials. Prepare shipping labels, coordinate
with shipping providers to ensure timely delivery, and process
shippable returns and abandoned in store pickup orders.
- Support Other Teams: Assist other teams as needed in areas such
as unloading and processing new merchandise based on its type,
size, or category.
- Team Collaboration: Work with other team members throughout the
store to achieve goals and maintain a positive work environment.
Communicate effectively with colleagues and supervisors, sharing
feedback, ideas, and concerns.
Who you are:
- Focused on upholding Macy's dedication to fulfilling ideals of
diversity, inclusion, and respect that our company aspires to
achieve, every day in every store and office, with every customer
- Flexible availability, including days, evenings, weekends and
holidays with regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and provide
clear direction to colleagues
- Self-starter; able to adapt quickly to changing customer
expectations and needs
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- No Education or Experience Required
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods (at least two consecutive hours) of
standing/walking around the store or department
- Frequent use of computers and handheld electronic
- Reaching, including above eye level, crouching, kneeling,
stooping, climbing ladders, and color vision
- Lifting and moving items weighing up to 50 lbs.
Now is an exciting time for a Macy's career as we continue to focus
on creating exciting and memorable experiences for every Macy's
customer, whether their journey starts online or in the store. Our
opportunities in Sales, Merchandise, Operations, Customer Service,
Warehouse, Marketing and other areas let you express your
creativity and commitment to excellence, grow your career and make
a difference to your Macy's colleagues and customers.
Bring your creativity, energy and ideas to the Macy's team - Apply
This job description is not all-inclusive and may not apply to
colleagues covered by a collective bargaining agreement. Macy's
Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a
diverse and inclusive work environment.
Keywords: Macy's, Lower Merion , Seasonal Retail Fulfillment Support Associate, Exton Square, Hospitality & Tourism , Exton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!