Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner PA
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: September 15, 2023
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society
where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives
better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more
fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and
personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty
goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in
behavioral health. Thank you for taking the time to explore a
career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice
group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical
team! We are actively looking to hire talented Psychiatric Nurse
Practitioners in the area, who are passionate about patient care
and committed to clinical excellence. Please contact : (see below)
Is This You?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally. What we offer Nurse
- Flexible work schedules.
- Full-time and part-time available. Full-time and part-time
- Full time income ranges from $230,000 to $260,000.
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility. Generous above market'
compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Long Term Incentive Plan/Stock Shares
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance. Nurse Practitioners are a critical
part of our clinical team. We're seeking Nurse Practitioners that
- Licensed in one or more US states with a Psychiatric Mental
Health Nurse Practitioner Certification.
- Experienced with adult and/or child and adolescent
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
About LifeStance Health LifeStance is a national provider of mental
healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven
treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering
from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care
setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its
digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US. LifeStance Health is an
equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully
committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Lower Merion , Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner PA, Healthcare , Exton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!