Clinical Psychologist - Exton, PA
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: September 14, 2023
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society
where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives
better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more
fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and
personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty
goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country,
now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Psychologists in the area,
who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical
Please contact: We offer Psychologists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Full-time and part-time available.
- Full time income ranges from $110,000 to $120,000.
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility. Generous 'above market'
compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Long Term Incentive Plan / Stock Shares
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, Sick PTO, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance. Psychologists are a critical part of
our clinical team. We're seeking Psychologists that are:
- Fully licensed and credentialed in one or more US states,
including a Ph.D. or Psy.D.
- Experienced with caring for adult and/or child and adolescent
- Experienced with testing intakes, planning batteries for
assessments, report writing and feedback sessions.
- Some Psychological testing; most testing will be referred to
Psychometrists. About LifeStance Health LifeStance is a national
provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based,
medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and
adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an
outpatient care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide
and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company
employs psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse
practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Lower Merion , Clinical Psychologist - Exton, PA, Healthcare , Exton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!