In Home Caregiver
Posted on: September 9, 2023
Location: Norristown, PA
Hours: Full-time, part-time 94% of our Care Pros say they have the
tools they need to do their job well! Looking to work for a home
care company that values passion and rewards its caregivers with
flexible scheduling, amazing benefits, consistent hours, and 24/7
support? Join Honor as a Care Professional. We're hiring
immediately! We call caregivers Care Professionals, because that's
what you are. We highly encourage our Care Pros to foster genuine
relationships with the seniors in our community. We'll rely on you
to do your best to keep your Clients healthy, safe, and happy at
home. Caregiver Benefits:
- $500 signing bonus after working 60 hours in your first 30
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, based on eligibility
- 401k matching, based on eligibility
- (9) Holidays paid at the rate of 1.5x
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Paid leave
- Paid overtime
- Paid training
- $300 caregiver referral program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- 24/7 support Caregiver Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain effective and professional communication
and a strong relationship with Clients, their family members, and
- Provide personalized in-home support to senior Clients
- Help Clients with all personal care needs
- Help keep Clients' environment clean and organized
- Remind Client to take self-administered medications Successful
applicants will meet the following requirements:
- You must have a minimum of six months of paid senior caregiving
experience OR one of the following certifications: CNA, HHA,
- Must have two professional references
- All Care Pros are required to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 in order to provide care to Clients.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Have basic English speaking, reading, and writing abilities
(Bilingual or multilingual individuals are encouraged to
- Pass a comprehensive background check and drug test.
- Use the Honor Care Pro App and must have a device that supports
the most up to date version of iOS or Android.
- Ideal candidates will have approximately 15+ hours / week
available. We respect our Care Pros and treat them like true
professionals. You care for others, let Honor care for you!
Keywords: Honor, Lower Merion , In Home Caregiver, Healthcare , Harleysville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!