Posted on: September 19, 2023
- Deliver the Systems Protection technology roadmap via
successful new product launches and successful process technology
development. Contribute technology strategy input and assess new
opportunities. Share resources across the technical department to
achieve department objectives.
- Foster a team environment that empowers rapid development of
product and process concepts. Through hiring and people
development, ensure the team contains the necessary balance of
skills and resources
- Work closely with Sales to clearly understand market and
application requirements, and project priorities. Participate in
customer visits to learn how we can add value for new and existing
market opportunities. Push new product launches by supporting sales
at the customer (product training, technology presentations, tech
- Work closely with regional Manufacturing Engineering teams to
clearly understand operational requirements, to ensure lessons
learned are applied to new processes, and to help standardize best
- Improve and implement idea generation methods, to increase the
number of successful new concepts. Ensure the team delivers novel
product and technology ideas.
- Support Global Technology and Product Development activities,
by allocating resources, participating in idea generation sessions,
and providing technical contributions. Support technology
explorations to broaden Tenneco SP's technology base.
- Ensure and encourage the technical and career development of
- Ensure proper documentation of all stages of concept and
product development. Evaluate and continuously improve
- Communicate progress to management via regular reports as
- Lead cross-functional new process development projects.
Participate on product and process development project teams.
- Capable of providing support as requested by supervisor.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Keywords: Tenneco, Lower Merion , R&D Manager, Executive , Exton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!