Senior Product Manager (Remote)
Posted on: September 16, 2023
DescriptionAs a market leader, iPipeline combines technology,
innovation, and expertise to deliver ground-breaking, award-winning
software solutions that transform the life insurance, protection,
and financial services industry. With one of the industry's largest
data sets, we help advisors and agents automate, digitally
optimize, and grow their business to better secure the financial
futures of their clients.
At iPipeline, you'll play a major role in helping us to provide
best-in-class, transformative solutions. We're passionate,
creative, and innovative, and together as a team, we continue to
advance, accelerate, and expand the reach of our technology. We
value different perspectives and are committed to creating an
environment that embraces diverse backgrounds and fosters
We're proud that we've been recognized in the industry as a repeat
winner of various excellence awards, including our selection as a
2022 Top Workplace in the U.S., and as a Best Life Insurance
Software Solution award winner in the UK. We believe that the
culture we've built for our nearly 900 employees around the word is
exceptional -- and we've built a place where our employees love to
come to work, every single day.
Come join our team!
We are looking for an engaging Senior Product Manager to enhance
and further our internal and external data product needs. The scope
of this role will have a focus on driving the future of our data
practice that includes making data actionable through embedding
into our existing customer offerings, driving both AI and machine
learning efforts, and building out our data for internal usage for
us to understand our business and customers better. In addition,
you will be client facing driving discussions to gauge use cases
and best practices for data models/methodology to enhance and scale
solutions across various assets, risk, and market sector
allocations to meet regulatory and custom reporting needs.
- Build, drive and promote the product vision and strategy for
the data practice.
- Follow the pragmatic processes of identifying and solving
market problems that drive the business forward.
- Have a customer-first mindset - ensure we are building for the
- Bring together inputs from several constituents including
clients, sales, marketing, onboarding, operations teams, and
- Work with Product, R&D and Executive leadership to build
quarterly & annual roadmaps.
- Monitor and manage the execution of the
- Define and deliver concrete "wins" with each release, drive
thought leadership and communicate product direction to customers,
analysts, and media.
- Create products with fast performance and compelling user
experience, based on a modern cloud architecture that incorporates
the latest technology and innovations while delivering a
differentiated value proposition to customers.
- Support exploring new revenue opportunities with products and
- Ensure investments, business plans and sales models are aligned
to achieve growth targets and support customers.
- Partner strategically at various levels across the
organization, establish and maintain outstanding communication, and
build/maintain collaborative relationships at all levels.
- Work closely with key internal customers, partners and
acquisition targets and act as critical liaison to other segments
and business functions, focused on enhancing cross-functional
alignment across our portfolio of products.
- Competition & Market Analysis - Keep up to date with market and
competitive trends, and utilize this knowledge to inform the
product strategy and implementation for CW.
What we look for:
- Seasoned well-rounded individual contributor with 5+ years'
experience driving analytical and data intensive
- Strong understanding of AI and machine learning.
- 3+ years in Fintech/Insurtech industry preferred.
- 5+ years in a product management role with a demonstrated
proficiency as a product manager, with a track record of
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Flexible, team
player with a positive attitude towards internal and external
- Drive toward getting successful business outcomes, time
management, communication, decision-making, presentation, human
relations, and organizational skills.
- Analytical thinking to driving to the best way to design a
- Writing skills to communicate information concisely and
effectively to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Strong communications skills to make presentations to
customers, end users, and company management, and take technical
information and translate it to be understood by various
- Strong intellectual curiosity on solving problems and looking
at the world in different ways.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Certified product manager or trained via programs like the
Pragmatic Institute highly preferred.
- Experience working in: Financial industry, Insurance or Asset
Management, Data Architecture, or Investments.
- Knowledge and experience with end-to-end data models and
- Understanding of Snowflake and Sigma preferred.
Founded in 1995, iPipeline is a unit of Roper Technologies (NYSE:
ROP), a constituent of the S&P 500 and Fortune 500 indices. As
a leading provider of cloud-based software solutions for the life
insurance and financial services industry, our business is to
accelerate and simplify sales, compliance operations and customer
support. We automate processing for every stage of the business -
from pre-sales, new business and underwriting to policy
administration, point-of-sale execution, post-sale support and data
analytics. We offer the broadest range of integrated solutions used
by a leading community of carriers/providers, distributors,
financial institutions, and financial professionals to enable them
to secure the financial futures of their customers and their
iPipeline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to gender, race, color, religious creed, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or
mental disability, and/or protected veteran status. We are
committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: iPipeline, Lower Merion , Senior Product Manager (Remote), Executive , Exton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!