Company: LUV Car Wash
Posted on: September 11, 2023
LUV Car Wash was founded in Sept of 2021, and we have rapidly
grown to over 70 locations in 6 states, including CA, NV, FL, GA,
PA, and NJ. We are looking to add a General Manager to our growing
team to help us continue our mission to become the best car wash in
the industry. Benefits: 401K match Health Benefits/HSA Vision
Dental Life insurance Vacation Sick Time Employee Discount program
EAP General Summary of Duties: The General Manager (GM) is
responsible for all site operations including recruiting of staff,
site safety, facilities management, customer service, driving
sales, site compliance and the development of the car wash team.
Reports to: District Manager FLSA Status: Exempt / Non- Exempt
- Occasional prolonged periods of walking/standing.
- Work outside in varying weather conditions.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds unassisted. Essential Functions:
- Recruit, train, coach and develop all teammates.
- Ensure compliance with LUV onboarding, orientation and training
processes for all new teammates. Stay up to date on all process
changes and enhancements.
- Provide ongoing development, coaching and counseling to AGMs
and high-potential hourly teammates.
- Partner with People Services on disciplinary issues including
investigations and terminations.
- Partner with Market Leader to drive local volume and sales
through strategic community outreach and marketing efforts.
- Check LUV GM email regularly and respond to all emails in a
timely, pleasant manner. Follow-up on action items as needed,
quickly and accurately.
- Partner with Market Leader on budget planning and
- Review DRB reporting and submit payroll information to all
employees on time. Cross-reference and review payroll before
submission to ensure 100% accuracy and guarantee all teammates are
accurately paid for hours worked.
- Ensure teammates are always using prescribed sales scripts and
- Ensure the site operates safely and in compliance with all
regulatory, local, state and federal laws/regulations.
- Create genuine connections with customers and foster
relationships through superior customer service to build membership
- Create weekly schedule and manage site labor to LUV Car Wash
- Walk site throughout shift to ensure site is operating safely,
efficiently and up to the LUV standards of service. Converse with
customers regularly to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handle all customer issues/complaints. Work with Market Leader
to resolve all issues in a timely manner that results in positive
outcomes and customer-retention.
- Partner with Facilities Market Leader and maintenance team to
ensure all equipment is properly maintained, safely operated and
maintenance requests are fulfilled in a timely manner to minimize
- Perform other duties as assigned. Job holder must demonstrate
current competencies applicable to the job position. Every employee
is required to remain updated on company policies and affairs
through appropriate sources, such as the internal employee website.
Education: HS Diploma or equivalent preferred. Bachelor's Degree in
business management, hospitality or related field a plus.
Experience: Minimum of three (3) years management experience
required. Management in restaurants or hospitality is highly
preferred. Experience in car wash or automotive industry a plus.
Requirements: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
Keywords: LUV Car Wash, Lower Merion , General Manager, Executive , Exton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!