Posted on: September 9, 2023
Safety Manager needed for start-up emergency utilities services
services company in Schwenksville, PA expanding rapidly! Excellent
culture, team, pay and opportunity awaits!This Jobot Job is hosted
by: Ray MaddenAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 per
yearA bit about us:Rapidly growing mobilization and power
restoration services company is here to restore power communities
when they need it most.If you have a degree in Safety and are CUSP
and OSHA 10 certified, please apply!Why join us?Our team is truly a
family. We all treat each other with the care and consideration we
would show to those we love the most. A strong emphasis is placed
on building relationships internally among the team and externally
with our clients, business partners, and suppliers. We strive to
create an intentionally curated positive experience for anyone who
we interact with.Job DetailsPosition Purpose: This position is
responsible for the oversight, administration, leadership, and
management of a comprehensive safety management system in support
of the Operations completing electrical utility
- Provides oversight and directly supervises Operations Field
Safety & Health Coordinators.
- Leads all safety meetings and completes relevant documentation
such as the safety inspection work sheets.
- Monthly risk analysis report for hazardous drivers outlining
- Every Wednesday completing the "weekly walk-around" of the
fleet inspecting the trucks, equipment, and yard to mitigate
hazards and liabilities.
- Cost effectively managing the rubber good testing and
preparation for storm distribution.
- Assisting in the preparation for company mob and demob
- Management and implementation of the new hire safety
- Cost effective procurement of PPE and safety training.
- Completion of Ground and Mac jumper testing to meet industry
- Complete inspection and electrical testing of Hot Sticks and
Live Line tools to meet industry standards.
- Complete dielectric testing on equipment booms and bucket
liners after proper training.
- Ensure compliance with our customer and employee safe work
- Ensure accurate inventory of PPE and tooling in designated
- Ensure completion of safety onboarding for new employees.
- Implement and monitor the annual comprehensive Safety and DOT
- Ensures that federal, state, and local safety laws,
regulations, codes, and rules are observed.
- Leads, coordinates and documents Operations safety and DOT
incident investigations to include sharing of lessons learned,
communicating next steps and tracking associated action items
- Integrates safety into project plans by establishing safety
goals, reinforcing safety and DOT policies and procedures.
- Involves TravelRequirements:
- College degree in Safety related field preferred
- Prior industry knowledge preferred
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite including Teams
- Experience with budgeting and cost effective purchasing
- Capable of working out of a pickup truck for up to 16 hours a
- Willing to travel for storm restoration services as needed
- Solid organization and a strong desire to promote standard
safety work practices across the entire company
- CUSP Certified and OSHA 10 preferred.Interested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Lower Merion , Safety Manager, Executive , Schwenksville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!